Sustainability! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Creative Problem Solving! Learning by Doo-ing! Inspirational! History of Paper!
A school visit to Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park makes for an educational and memorable field trip that will expose students to:
- Creative recycling using alternative waste fibers instead of trees
- How we make paper from animal waste, namely elephant poo
- The 5000 year history of paper by tracing its origins in Egypt and China through to the present day
- A visit to Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park can also incorporate a visit to the adjacent landfill and garbage disposal site where issues related to urban waste, pollution, land use conflicts in a growing city such as Chiang Mai can be explored.
- Ability to touch, feel and join in the handmade paper-making process
- The experience of witnessing the 'Sufficiency Economy' at work from up close.
- An inspiring local project that encourages students of all ages to both think creatively as well as outside-the-box.
For more information about our custom field trip programs for schools please contact:
ELEPHANT POOPOOPAPER PARK CHIANG MAI
87 Moo10 T. Maeram, A. Maerim, Chiang Mai 50180 THAILAND Tel: +66(0)53-299565 Mobile: +66(0)87-7284262 Fax: +66(0)53-299564
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.poopoopaperpark.com www.facebook.com/poopoopaperpark